Searching for the top fullstory alternatives and competitors? A session replay tool for managing commercial websites and monitoring user experience.
If you require fullstory alternatives and competitors, it implies you are currently using fullstory. And you would rather have a better alternative with more features and a more reasonable price.
Here is the topics we will be covering in this blog:
- What is Fullstory?
- Fullstory Features
- Fullstory Pricings
- Limitations of Fullstory
- 8 Fullstory Alternatives and Competitors
What is Fullstory?
Fullstory is a digital experience intelligence tool with click tracking and records every user interaction in complete privacy. In order to improve your website's user experience, Fullstory monitors user activity.
It offers the appropriate product statistics and session insights so that you may make use of the data, build a functional business website, and boost income with a higher conversion rate.
Features of Fullstory:
- Customizable dashboards.
- Journey mapping.
- Session replay.
- Frustration signals.
- Error analysis.
- User identification.
Fullstory has 3 pricing plans.
A free trial for all the plans is also available.
- Free for startups with base-level data.
- The business plan is not revealed and you have to contact fullstory.
- Fullstory gives customized billing for the Enterprise plan
Limitations to consider better fullstory alternatives:
- Difficult to use and handle.
- Expensive pricing.
- Upgrades to the more expensive versions by sessions.
- Intimidation on degradation.
- No transparent pricing.
- Slower when switching from sessions.
- Cannot filter sessions according to the issue.
- Fullstory is not intuitive.
8 Fullstory Alternatives and Competitors
Here are the top 8 fullstory alternatives.
Replaybird combines session replay, performance monitoring, and product analytics into one platform delegating businesses and their teams to create a better user experience.
Replaybird analyzes customers’ digital experiences and identifies errors on your website before your website visitor finds them.
Customizable dashboards give exact metrics on how your website is performing.
Replaybird is a full package kit for anyone looking to boost their website traffic and optimize more conversion rates.
- Session recordings with better clarity.
- Fast play up to 8 times in a session replay.
- Free trial for one month.
- Accurate User Identification Data.
- Rage clicks & error clicks analytics.
- Segmentation, notes, and tags.
- Multiple users.
- Multiple websites.
- Unlimited reports.
- Customizable dashboard.
- 24/7 Support.
- Click maps.
- Simplified form analysis.
- Conversion Funnels.
- Dev Tools.
- Easy data export.
A particular feature I felt is ReplayBird, as a fullstory alternative and the best competitor, has an affordable pricing plans.
ReplayBird pricing is one of the better fullstory alternatives. It has only 3 plans, which makes it easier to choose.
- Every plan has a free trial.
- The basic version for $24 for 25,000 sessions/month .
- The startup version for $69 for 50,000 sessions/month.
- The Growth version is $149 for 100,000 sessions/month.
- Finally, the premium version is $599 for 250,000 sessions/month.
Kissmetrics is an analytics tool that helps you find, understand, and improve the performance indicators that will boost your online business.
Making better judgments about your products and marketing is made simple with Kissmetrics.
Access more advantageous features from other products as well.
- The entire customer journey for a person is visible across all devices.
- Find the drop-off locations for each flow on your property as well.
- comprehensive data tracking capabilities.
- Capacity to offer users in-depth insightsAdditionally, link the data to a genuine individual.
- Use that goes far beyond site visits, bounce rates, and dwell times.
- Finally, get help from an actual person rather than just reading through documentation.
Kissmetrics as Fullstory Alternative have quite expensive prices.
- The Silver plan is $299/month.
- The Gold plan is $499/month.
- And, the Platinum plan will be custom billed.
- They also provide a free demo.
#3 Google Analytcis
Google Analytics is a free fullstory alternative and competitor. Not if you prefer a privacy- focus on website analytics.
It provides insights into how your website performs whole insights on conversion rate, impression rate bounce rate, and more.
Modern conversion attribution and testing tools help companies of all sizes create a great user experience and maximize their digital strategy.
It provides useful website and audience analytics for businesses, as well as powerful, flexible, and user-friendly digital marketing analytics.
- It is highly customizable.
- It allows you to find even personal information such as region, sex, age, and much more.
- simple and easy to use.
- Flow visualization graphics give the impression that you are spying on your website visitors.
- Also, create a funnel for destination goals.
- Google Analytics pricing is free.
- It comes with Google 360.
Hotjar is a digitally appealing solution to find, track, gather, and convey consumer needs.
Using the Hotjar program, you can understand your users and identify their common issues.
By examining your user behavior, the application enables you to deliver the appropriate inquiry at the proper moment. The Hotjar session recording software has an excellent user interface and is simple to use.
You may make use of features like heatmaps, conversion opportunities, mobile device analysis, data segmentation, surveying, analytics, and many more with the Hotjar software.
- Get notified every time your dashboard is updated.
- Users can run up to 328 queries per day.
- Message tools like Airship, Iterable, OneSignal, and many more.
- Retroactively, changes will be made in the warehouse storage.
- The basic plan is free with limitations.
- Plus plan for $31/month.
- Business plan for $79/month.
- Scale plan for $311/month.
With Mixpanel, you can easily know about how your brand is utilized since you can access the data and view visualization's with reports.
Additionally, all of the important KPIs for your product are tracked using their dashboards.
In contrast to business intelligence dashboards, they are easy to personalize and the data updates promptly, enabling everyone to base choices on the most up-to-date information. Mixpanel also has a lot of drawbacks.
Additionally, Mixpanel offers numerous ad hoc studies of your problems and prospects.
- It is quick and easy for anyone to do.
- Most importantly, get notified every time your dashboard is updated.
- Additionally, users can run up to 328 queries per day.
- Message tools like Airship, Iterable, OneSignal, and many more.
- Edit events retroactively and changes will be done in the warehouse storage.
- It has a free version available.
- The growth plan starts at $25 per month.
- The Enterprise plan is customized billing.
#6 Zoho Pagesense
With Zoho PageSense, you can learn a lot about your target audience, including where they come from, how long they stay on your website, their behavior and interests, the steps they take to become your clients, and much more.
You can make wise marketing decisions thanks to the thorough information about your website visitors that web analytics gives you.
A conversion optimization and personalization technology called Zoho PageSense tracks visitor behavior to increase website conversions and income.
To assist you in making wise business decisions, the platform combines the strength of web analytics, A/B testing, and personalization.
Finally, track the number of visitors to your website, analyze their activity, and provide them with a customized website experience.
Without having to switch between apps, all of this is possible.
- It is highly customizable.
- Moreover, create and run polls.
- Specifically, it uses Pop-Ups and web Push Notifications.
- It has an easy-to-use interface.
- Affordable compared to other competitors.
- Finally, optimize website conversions by running A/B and Split URL tests to understand how different elements interact.
Zoho PageSense as one of the fullstory alternatives, has a free trial.
- Analyze a plan for $20/month.
- Engage plan for $29/month.
- Optimize plan for $49/month.
With its characteristics, Heap is totally better to fullstory ; yet, its cost is a drawback. Everything is instantly captured in the heap.
You can also use it in conjunction with well-liked A/B testing software, like VWO, to observe behavior by experiment group.
It provides an extensive base of behavioral data without requiring conventional tracking or protracted installation delays.
It enables granular web, mobile, and server-side tracking in addition to simple cross-device event data tracking.
- Customizable dashboard and reporting.
- Retroactive Reporting.
- Sessions-Digital Analytics.
- Custom Event Tracking and Retention.
- Real-time reporting.
Heap, as a fullstory alternative, has four pricing plans.
- Heap offers a free version that allows for up to 10,000 sessions per month.
- The growth package starts at $300 per month.
- The Pro and Premier packages are customizable and you have to contact Heap for more.
- They have not specified pricing for Pro and Premier.
ContentSquare monitors each in-page action and micro-gesture to understand the why and how of conventional click analytics.
Use this behavioral data to develop experiences that are exclusive to your business to boost conversion and loyalty.
It also offers a better knowledge of how UX, product, price, and content choices effect visitor behavior and business KPIs thanks to straightforward visualizations and dashboards.
Get a customized picture of the stats for the particular pieces of content you wish to track that are most essential to you and your team.
Set AI alerts for particular KPIs related to your content, and you'll be informed whenever they noticeably change.
- An analysis of every customer’s activities
- It also has automatic AI insights.
- Merchandising analysis
- Zone-based heatmaps show how users interact.
- Similarly, it has mobile app analysis.
- Finally, you can connect your API and integrations.
- ContentSquare has not yet provided pricing information.
ReplayBird - Driving Revenue and Growth through Actionable Product Insights
ReplayBird is a digital experience analytics platform that offers a comprehensive real-time insights which goes beyond the limitations of traditional web analytics with features such as product analytics, session replay, error analysis, funnel, and path analysis.
With product analytics feature, you can get deeper insights into how users are interacting with your product and identify opportunities to improve. Drive understanding, action, and trust, leading to improved customer experiences and driving business revenue growth.