You are searching Mixpanel alternatives as you might have used Mixpanel and now you wanted a tool that does website analytics better activities like session replay and recordings, product analytics, funnel analysis, heatmaps, and many more.
In Mixpanel, you can retrieve the data and see visualizations with reports which makes it simple to respond to a discussion after a discussion over how your brand is used.
Also, their dashboards are being used to keep track of all of your product’s key metrics in one spot.
Apart from business intelligence dashboards, they are simple to customize and the data updates in a timely manner, allowing everyone to make decisions based on the most recent data Mixpanel also, has so many minuses.
Mixpanel also provides a variety of ad hoc analyses of your issues and opportunities.
- It is quick and easy for anyone to do.
- Most importantly, get notified every time your dashboard is updated.
- Additionally, users can run up to 328 queries per day.
- Message tools like Airship, Iterable, OneSignal, and many more.
- Edit events retroactively and changes will be done in the warehouse storage.
Limitations you have to consider to pick a Mixpanel Alternatives:
- Do not have session replay or recording.
- Pricing is quite expensive.
- Mixpanel also, sometimes delay while loading.
- It has a free version available.
- The growth plan starts at $25 per month.
- The Enterprise plan is customized billing.
ReplayBird is a great Mixpanel alternatives tool with quite a few better features and at affordable pricing.
It helps you to understand how users behave on your site with session replay and recording, which will show you their activities in real-time, with visitors' basic info for better analysis.
Having a look at just analytics though it is customizable, ReplayBird as the best Mixpanel alternatives plays videos of your site visitor's whole user experience.
Moreover, it uses insights to analyze customers’ digital experiences and pinpoint every error.
Monitor user behavior and follow how your site performs across devices and countries.
Assists teams in fixing problems, increasing conversions, and increasing product engagement throughout web and mobile apps.
- Personalization of the dashboards.
- Replay videos with sharp pixel clarity.
- Also, identify technical and user experience issues that are impeding conversion.
- Notes, segments, and categories can all be added to your records.
- Furthermore, forget about struggling with coding or troubleshooting.
ReplayBird pricing is a best Mixpanel alternatives, it has only 3 plans.
- Every plan has a free trial.
- The basic version for $24 for 25,000 sessions/month .
- The startup version for $69 for 50,000 sessions/month.
- The Growth version is $149 for 100,000 sessions/month.
- Finally, the premium version is $599 for 250,000 sessions/month.
#2 Google Analytics:
Google Analytics is a better and more affordable alternative to Mixpanel.
It gives businesses valuable insights into their websites and audiences, as well as digital marketing analytics that are effective, adaptable, and simple to use.
It also assists good marketers in identifying the messages and channels that produce the best outcomes.
Modern conversion attribution and testing tools assist businesses of all sizes in creating a great user experience and maximizing their digital strategy.
- It is highly customizable.
- It allows you to find even personal information such as region, sex, age, and much more.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Flow visualization graphics give the impression that you are spying on your website visitors.
- Also, create a funnel for destination goals.
- It is quite confusing due to frequent updates.
- Likewise, Ui is quite difficult.
- Google Analytics pricing is free.
- It comes with Google 360.
#3 Zoho PageSense:
Zoho PageSense will let you know where your target audience comes from, how much time they spend on your website, their behavior and interests, the actions they take before becoming your customers, and much more.
Web Analytics provides you with comprehensive information about your website visitors, allowing you to make informed marketing decisions.
Zoho PageSense is a conversion optimization and personalization platform, designed to boost website conversions and revenue by tracking the visitor journey.
The platform combines the power of web analytics, A/B testing, and personalization to help you make informed business decisions.
Finally, see how many visitors come to your website, understand their behavior, and offer them a personalized website experience.
All of this without the need to switch between apps.
- It is highly customizable.
- Moreover, create and run polls.
- Specifically, it uses Pop-Ups and web Push Notifications.
- It has an easy-to-use interface.
- Affordable compared to other competitors.
- Finally, optimize website conversions by running A/B and Split URL tests to understand how different elements interact.
- Zoho PageSense as better Mixpanel alternatives that has a free trial.
- Analyze a plan for $20/month.
- Engage plan for $29/month.
- Optimize plan for $49/month.
Kissmetrics provides deep insights into how your visitors interact with your website, allowing you to engage them with highly targeted email and Facebook campaigns.
its powerful customer segmentation and precision targeting ensure that no visitor escapes your sales funnel.
To keep customers engaged, you can send automated emails based on their behavior and attributes.
You can also track the effectiveness of email campaigns to determine which strategies are most effective in driving sales.
Kissmetrics’ integration with Shopify and Woocommerce allows you to import shopping history, segment customers, and target them with Facebook/Instagram campaigns or emails.
- Deep data tracking feature set, as well as the ability to provide users with deep insights
- Also, connect the data to a real person.
- View a user’s complete customer journey across all devices.
- Furthermore, find the drop-off points for each flow on your site.
- Use far beyond page views, bounce rates, and time on site.
- Finally, receive assistance from a real person, not just support documentation.
Kissmetrics as one of the Mixpanel Alternatives have quite expensive prices.
- The Silver plan is $299/month.
- The Gold plan is $499/month.
- And, the Platinum plan will be custom billed.
- They also provide a free demo.
Woopra offers complete customer journey analytics, allowing you to track, analyze, and optimize every step of the customer journey.
Woopra examines various touchpoints to determine how visitors interact with your website, marketing campaigns, or product, and then provides detailed reports on the findings.
People’s profiles are a great feature of Woopra because they provide data on the person who is interacting with your website, making payments, opening emails, or using key product features.
You can learn about their most recent visits, pages visited, social media profiles, and much more.
When a visitor is about to leave your website or is stuck somewhere, you can send them real-time messaging to assist them.
Users can set up email triggers, Slack messages, and Salesforce updates automatically.
- Custom and standard event tracking
- Configure and accurately measure an appropriate measure.
- Also, accurately measure total web traffic and present data.
- even sites to improve the user experience.
- Determine Reports and other relevant data housed in a single
- Furthermore, an easy-to-navigate location.
- Woopra, as one of the Mixpanel alternatives, has four plans.
- The Core plan is totally free.
- The Startup plan is for $349/month.
- Pro plan for $999/month.
- enterprise plan which.
To learn the why and how of standard click analytics, ContentSquare tracks every in-page action and micro-gesture.
Moreover, utilize this behavioral data to create experiences that are unique to your company, thereby increasing loyalty and conversion.
With simple visualizations and dashboards, it also has a better understanding of how UX, product, price, and content choices affect visitor behavior and business KPIs.
Get a personalized view of the metrics that are most important to you and your team for specific pieces of content you want to track.
Finally, Set AI alerts for specific KPIs associated with your content, and you’ll be notified if they change significantly.
- An analysis of every customer’s activities
- Also, It has automatic AI insights.
- Merchandising analysis
- Zone-based heatmaps show how users interact.
- Similarly, it has mobile app analysis.
- Finally, you can connect your API and integrations.
- Pricing information has not yet been provided by ContentSquare.
Hotjar is user analytics and conversion rate optimization tool with a lot of features.
Also, Hotjar allows you to easily see how users interact with your website or app and make changes to improve the customer experience.
Representing your users’ clicks, taps, and scrolling behavior, heatmaps.
Which provides a visual overview of what they do on your website/app.
Users can also view visitor recordings to determine where and when your users become stuck on your website.
Moreover, having this data is critical for optimizing your conversion funnel.
Because it allows you to see where and when visitors are leaving and what can be done to prevent it.
- Reduce the number of session recordings by rage clicks, U-turns, and referrers.
- Segment the filters’ configurations.
- Heatmap analytics data can be exported as a.csv file.
- Also, it has a customized way of receiving customer feedback on your brand.
- Incoming Forward Feedback in response to a support email
- Surveys can be triggered in response to specific user actions.
- Finally, it runs Net Promoter Score surveys.
- The basic plan is for free with limitations.
- Plus plan for $31/month.
- Business plan for $79/month.
- Scale plan for $311/month.
As we saw Mixpanel Alternatives, I would recommend ReplayBird, a website analytics tool with its excellent features, and pricing plans.
Still apart from my words, please make sure you complete your research and see-through tools overall and find which is convenient for your site.
Let us review all the alternatives of Mixpanel.
Take ample time to choose the finest one.
I hope my blog helps you to get a clearer thought by examining each of the Best Mixpanel alternatives for website analytics and their features.
On the bright side, you'll find them useful in website management and our ratings are accurate in terms of their features and limitations.